Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do, including talent acquisition and retention.
Our People and Culture team aims to provide a flexible, diverse and resilient workplace where employees and contractors are empowered through a shared culture and ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Employment with Sustainable Timber Tasmania is based on merit, as determined by an applicant's qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills and capacity for growth in the position and organisation. We assess applications against relevant selection criteria, as well as demonstrated ability to align with our values and strategic goals.
We are currently looking for the right people to join our team for the following roles:
Click on the above links for further details on the positions and how to apply.
Expressions of Interest
We are currently unable to retain expressions of interest on file. Please check back here regularly to see if there’s a role that’s right for you. Alternatively, you can search for Sustainable Timber Tasmania jobs on seek.com.au.
Cadet Forester Program
We are seeking young people for our schools-based program, as well as adult learners who are wanting to become Cadet Foresters. For further information please visit www.arbre.net.au.
The Schools- based Cadet Forester program is:
- Available for year 11 & 12 students
- Provides for participants to undertake a Certificate II in Forest Growing and Management
- Requires applicants to possess a current Australian Drivers licence or have reliable transport to workplace.
The Adult Cadet Forester program:
- Provides for participants to undertake a Certificate III in Forest Growing and Management
- Requires applicants to possess a current Australian Drivers licence
We do not have internship opportunities available at this time. However, in the future we are looking to provide an opportunity for internships in the following areas:
- I.T (Information Technology)
- Business Systems
Please check back regularly to see if positions are available.